Friday, January 25, 2013

Drawing Your Personality

Am I the only one who finds online personality tests cool and fun? Sure, they are rubbish, but there's something about them that I find so entertaining. You can find a variety of them from normal questions, to choosing symbols, to actually drawing pictures. So, today I am going to share a few with you that I have found entertaining and maybe we can all share and be merry together! I'll give you the instructions so you can do it on your own. Don't be influenced by anything of mine. :]

1. Simple Drawing - Draw a sun, river, tree, and house. Plain and Simple.

Here is Mine. I got a bit carried away, but blah blah. What's this suppose to mean? Let's take a look at each item first. I'm not going to give the entire description. Just what suits my drawing. I don't want to spoil anything for you if you decide to do this.

1) The Tree - The tree is your mother. If you draw a large tree, it means you idolize your mother/look up on her. [Eh.....]

2) The House - The house is you. Closed windows and doors mean that you are not ready to accept everything ‘unknown’ or ‘new’. The design of the house, on the other hand, signifies your simplicity. The more complex the drawing is, the more complex you are. [I'm complex, but blah to everything else.]

3) The Sun - The sun is your father. The distance of the sun respective of the house implies  how close you are with him. A rising sun or a sun that is partly hidden behind a bunch of clouds means that you are not very open with each other. [I guess we're a bit close, but I'm not very open with him. This is true.]

4) The River - The river represents your friends. If it runs long and wide, you have a very rich library of friends. Again, the distance of the river with the house (you) determines your closeness with your friends. [Okay, this is all true for me.]

5) The Snake - The snake is your hardships and problems. If it is on the tree, the problems are in your mother.. [Interesting and a bit true, I suppose.]

2. The One Question Personality Test. <- Don't read on if you plan on doing this. Read after you do this.
"What would you like to do most tomorrow?" It gives you 16 different answers and I chose "Play Charades" My result:

Journalist (With pictures of Sandra Bullock and Robin Williams.)

Everything has significance – life is an exciting drama ... keen and penetrating observer ... very perceptive ... hyper-sensitive and hyper-alert ... enthusiastic, frisky, optimistic ... people-to-people work is essential ... skilled in handling people ... excellent in sales … ingenious and imaginative and can succeed at anything that interests you … enjoys process of creating something but not as interested in follow-through … needs variety and latitude in work … what might be is more fascinating than what is.
But – may be bored easily.

Frequent Career Choices: 
Sales ... Marketing ... Politics ... Drama ... Acting ... Counseling ... Fund raising ... Ministry

Is this true for me? Extremely.. What did you get?

3. The PIG Personality test. Draw a pig. That's it. Don't be influenced by mine. Draw your own.
Yup. There's my little piggy. I'mma name it Billy Bob The Pigggglet. Now what does this little pig say about me? Let's find out. 

1) If your pig is drawn toward the Middle of your paper, you are a realist who tends to face facts and deal with them realistically. You see the glass as dirty and put it in the dishwasher. [I see this yes, but I find myself as more of an optimist.]

2) If your pig is drawn facing Left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, outgoing and tend to remember dates and birthdays. Hint for husbands: remember your wife's birthday but never her age. [True.]

3) If your pig is drawn with Few Details, you are more impulsive, care little for detail and are willing to take risks. [Untrue]

4) If your pig is drawn with 4 Legs showing, you are secure, stick to your ideals, and can be stubborn. [Mmhmm.]

5) The Larger the pig's Ears you have drawn, the better Listener you are. [I guess I'm a decent listener...]

6) And last but not least, the Longer the pig's Tail you have drawn, the more satisfied you are with the quality of your love life. [:)]

Basically, you answer questions and they each have a point total. Total up your points and see who you get. Who did I get?


(35-42 points [I got 38]) You are Angelina Jolie

You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments and are a family person. You are fond of children. You never forget a birthday. Do not let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.
[TRUTH]



You don't have to draw this one, but I am because writing it would be boring and well, I wanna draw.


Remember me when I'm famous. xD Here's the low-down. 
The cube represents me and how I see myself in the world. Since it's not transparent, people can't see right through me. It's red and I assume that means I'm passionate since it says that the materials = feelings and I am tough. I don't see myself as tough, but I wish I was, lol. Since this cube is pretty... huge, that means my ego is also pretty darn huge. Yeah. I see that.
The latter represents my friends. Since the ladder is leaning onto the cube, that means my friends lean on me for support. That's true. The distance represents how close we are, so yeah. We are pretty close, too.
The horse represents my boyfriend. We are very close and because the horse has a saddle on it, that means I feel safe with him. True true true. 
The storm represents some obstacle in my life. Because it doesn't seem to be moving, it means this obstacle has been around for quite some time and a resolution can't be seen in the near future. Because it's a big storm, the obstacle is also big and important and because it is a violent storm, that means the obstacle is causing me some serious stress. Also true.
The flower(s) represent children and the desire to have them. Because they are close to the cube, I want to have a close relationship with all of my children. I want to have around four kids. I wish.



So, this has been fun and it's time for me to go to bed now. Take a gander at these little quizzes. I enjoyed them a lot with Number 5 being my absolute favorite. I hope you have as much fun as I did and hey, you even learned some things about me if you didn't really know anything.









No comments:

Post a Comment